free games rpg io games multiplayer games online games free multiplayer game free online rpg free mmorpg mmorpg mmo online role playing game online rpg 2d f2p html5 role-playing game top-down free to play
STEIN - How to Support US!
If you want to support us so we can continue working on Stein, then simply buy something in the Ingame-Shop of Stein. This helps us a lot and we can spend more time in the development and improvement of Stein.
Thank you for your support!
STEIN - Alpha Information
Welcome to Stein's open alpha test.
All purchases in the Ingame-Shop will remain after the alpha, also your level as well as the progression of your character.
We wish you much fun with the Alpha!
STEIN - Windsor Hold (v0.3.1)
- New Wave Dungeon: Windsor Hold (1-5 Players)
- New Crafting Resource "Livisum" which can be obtained in Windsor Hold.
- New Crafting Books which can be bought for "Livisum"
- New sets for each class.
- 3 new weapon types per class.
- New Quest which awards one backpack slot.
- Bank: In Waldenbach the first bank opened its doors for business.
- Provides initially 10 slots of storage.
- Storage can be extended by 10 slots up to 3 times for gold (for 100.000 Gold, 1.000.000 Gold, 10.000.000 Gold).
- Storage can be extended by 10 slots unlimited for 100 gems.
- Bank storage will be shared between all (future) banks.
- 150 new items.
- New visual effects for weapons.
- Keys for dungeons and wave dungeons where removed from the gem shop.
- Replaced the Strong Potions with the Lavekawa Potions in the gem shop.
- Hit chance reduction will now start when the item is more than 3 levels below your own level.
- Removed warning popup on mobile (which was there because of the world display bugs)
- The current zone is now always displayed when you enter a subzone.
- Gold prices at traders are now color-coded correctly and display the gold icon.
- Item "Fortuity" now has the correct level requirement of level 29 (before patch: level 26).
- Item "Consecration" now has the correct amount of affinity points of 1 (before patch: 2 points).
- Trashing your selected weapons now updates your character appearance.
- Fast attacks no longer skip animations.
- Fixed a bug where Decorations could be placed multiple times.
- Fixed a bug for mobile devices which caused a black or a scrambled display of the game world.
- Fixed resource loading which caused a mixed mode warning in browsers.
STEIN - Waldenbach Shire (v0.3.0)
- Level cap increased to level 30
- Profession level cap increased to level 30
- New Zone: Waldenbach Shire
- 170 new quests
- 400 new items
- 70 new recipes for professions
- Pointsystem for new Armor and Weapons:
- Weapons now need "Points" to get activated.
- Armor can have "Points" which are required for those weapons.
- Example: Weapon need two "Holy Points" to be able to be used -> You have to equip Armor so that you have at least two of those Points equipped.
- Base Critical Chance reduced from 1% to 0%.
- Cooldown on items got converted from percentage to a rating system.
- Critical chance on items got converted from percentage to a rating system.
- Critical damage on items got converted from percentage to a rating system.
- Weapons now have a hit chance which gets lower if your character level is above the required item level (5% per level)
- You can buy themed decoration crates, which give you one random decoration you can place in the world for a few minutes.
- Enemies and Questgivers now have a idle animation.
- Level Requirement is now always displayed for Tools and Consumables.
- Target Marker updates now without mouse movement.
- Cooldown is now displayed correctly in Tooltip so its always at least the casttime.
- Cooldown is now visible in the Inventory.
- Casttime is now visible on all items in the quickbar if you activate a item.
- Gathered entities in the world now have a despawn animation.
- Questgivers now display a gray exclamation mark over there head if they have a quest for which you are to low or you have not finished jet. You can Also see those quests in the Dialog with the Questgiver now.
- Use item is now assignable to a keyboard key in the options (Default: no assignment).
- Quest rewards are now displayed before you explicitly finish a quest.
- Buy all option was removed.
- Trashing a item now needs you to confirm that you really want to trash it.
- Buffs for player and target now show remaining time and are sorted accordingly.
- Crafted Shoulders of Bloodlust now need 3 Forslurite instead of 3 Torn Leather.
STEIN - A few bug fixes (v0.2.6)
- Chat now supports smileys 😍
- Reduced gold rewards for Wave Dungeon
- Added User Interface scaling into the login screen
- Added a Sell, Trash and Buy Max amount button
- Fixed a bug where player ghosts appeared after a player respawned in dungeons
- Fixed Respawn point for the tutorial quests in Farshore
- Fixed a bug where items could not be picked due to UI overlaps.
- With full inventory, a purchase in the shop is now canceled correctly
- Player movements are now correctly interrupted when performing an attack
STEIN - Glynphyra's Rising (v0.2.5)
- New Dungeon: Glynphyra's Hort
- 4 new items
- 3 new Weapons for Level 20
- Added idle animation for enemies and NPC's
- Players receive less XP for enemies which are much higher level then the player self
- Added a compass to the worldmap
- Player and enemy names are now displayed correctly
- Chat Command "/invite Player" is now available to invite players into a group
- Chat Command "/leave" is now available to leave a group
- Added correct sprite for the item Oblivion
- Added correct sprite for the item Shoulders of Fortune
- Added correct sprite for the item Conclusion
- Added correct sprite for the item Visage of Heroes
- Fixed a bug where players could lose their items while trading
- Fixed a bug where players could sell the wrong items while trading
- Fixed many small UI bugs
- Reduced life of Glynphyra by 30%
- Reduced damage of ranged attacks in Glynphyra's Hort
- Border for ingame life bars
- Ingame life bars for players are now turqouise
- Scrolling combat text is now behind the life bars
- Fixed a bug where players could not see each other when they respawned to near to death location
STEIN - Sharing is Caring (v0.2.4)
- Added Trading between players.
- You can open interaction options with players by pressing "E" (Interact Keybinding).
- Player Interaction contain option to Trade with player.
- Trade with Player opens Player Trading Window.
- Trade with Player is canceled by movement, receiving damage, activating items and the cancel button in the Window.
- You can select an amount of gold to trade with.
- You can drag and drop items into the trade window to offer them.
- Both players have to accept the trade to execute it.
- Accept state is reset when someone changes the traded content.
- Added the lower tier gather items as resource to the gather item recipes.
- Added keybinding option for profession window hotkey.
- Chat Command "/help" is now available to display all available Commands.
- Chat Command "/played" is now available to display your total time in the game.
- Amount selection now gets focus when its opened.
- New User Interface (Facelift)
- removed not available Alchemy from Rankings and Profession Window.
- Oscar Bretscher no longer drops profession items.
- Fixed spelling of "Gobal" to "Global" in options window.
- Amount selection now gets closed correctly when "Close All" button is.
- You no longer trigger other actions while writing in the amount selection input.
STEIN - Hard Work (v0.2.3)
- Added over 350 new Items
- Added new Bonuses for Full Accounts
- Every Player now starts with 20 Backpack Slots
- Added 10 Backpack Slots for old accounts
- Added collectible Items to the World for professions
- Added 3 gather professions
- Added 5 crafting professions
- Added 4 new Armor-T-Sets
- Added new Traders for Professions
- Items can now be soulbound on use or pickup
- Added new Map-Markers for Professions
- New Window for Professions
- Added new Button for Professions
- Moved Stats-Button to the Inventory
- Added possibility to sell/buy item stacks
- Added profession Ranking
- Fixed trader item sorting
- Sending a message in the chat removes the focus from the chat
- performance tweaks
- Group lootrange in overworld is now doubled
STEIN - Catarina Scarletwound (v0.2.2)
- Added worldboss "Catarina Scarletwound"
- Increased Base Runspeed from 2.5bps to 3.5bps
- Improved Performance in Dungeons
- Overheal no longer generates threat on enemies
- Items in quickbar can not be moved while in combat
- Chat size can now be changed in options
- Map shows now shops and graveyards if zoomed in
- Adjusted required level for the bow you receive for the quest "Target Training" in the Rocky Passage
- Fixed enemies not aggroing everyone in Wave Dungeons
- Bonus magic damage no longer gives bonus heal
- Fixed a bug where quest items where reset when someone else turned in the quest for this item
STEIN - In a group we are stronger (v0.2.1)
- Free users can now also create groups
- The timer for "Need or Greed" has been increased from 30 sec. to 90 sec.
- There are now different respawn timers for free and full accounts
- The basement in the Sneenersook tavern is again accessible
- Quests can now be abandoned
- Added maximum number of quests that can be accepted
- Quests with start items can no longer be accepted if there is no inventory space
- World map can now be zoomed out further
- Added a new button for abandoning quests
- Clarified in player statistics that crit chance and damage also affects heal
- Fixed a Mob Reset Bug in the Mullong Garrison
- Fixed a bug where Questmarker was not shown after finishing a quest
- A few sell prices have been adjusted
STEIN - Welcome to Geledur (v0.2.0)
- New Zone: Rocky Passage
- over 100 new quests
- over 350 new items
- 10 new enemy types
- Reworked Worldmap:
- You can now zoom in/out
- Shows name of the area your cursor is over
- Shows points of interests like villages, caves and dungeons
- Shows (last known) overworld position of yourself and the members of your group
- Wave Dungeon: Abandoned Cemetery
- Dungeon: Mullong Garrison
- New Max Level: 20
- Timed Ranking for Dungeon Completion
- Display in which area you are
- Starter Pack and Adventurer Bundle in Shop
- Experience now gets distributed evenly between group members which participated in the fight
- Uncommon or better drops now prompt a Need before Greed window for all group members which participated in the fight
- New item properties for threat generation towards enemies (tank items)
- Enemies in wave dungeons now have a spawn animation
- Heal now generates threat
- added: animated waterfall
- Cookie disclaimer
- Autoregeneration is no longer displayed as scrolling combat text
- changed "reset password" window
- added sound options
- Random Values of Items now have correct steps so that they add up correctly
- The length of the buffs/debuffs is now calculated correctly
- You no longer can change gear while in combat
- Players no longer teleport when they switch weapon
- fixed position for "reset password" button
STEIN - Whisper Update (v0.1.3)
- Added Whisper for Chat
- Added Reset Password
- Added Message of the Day
- Added chat commands "/w [name]" and "/whisper [name]" to whisper to a player
- Added "Whisper to" Option to Name Menu in Chat
- Added "Whisper to" Option to Friendlist Menu
- You can now Toggle through Chat Types with "TAB" and "SHIFT+TAB"
- Added hotkey to reply to last Whisper (Default "R")
- Added hotkey to toggle Player Hub (Default "H")
- Added hotkey to toggle Player Stats (Default "P")
- Options screen should no longer get to small when selecting just one option area
- Tooltips now disapear on Firefox when closing Windows
STEIN - Friend List Update (v0.1.2)
- Added Friend List in Player Hub
- Added Ranking for Blocks Traveled
- Added Ranking for Damage Done
- Added Ranking for Damage Received
- Added Ranking for Healing Done
- Added Ranking for Healing Received
- Added Ranking for Enemies Killed
- Added Ranking for Highest Damage
- Added Ranking for Highest Heal
- QuestItems now drop for every player which dealt damage to the Enemy
- Added version numbers in Login Screen, Player Hub and Options
- Dropped items from enemies reappear after page reload
- Wave Dungeon Reward Screen reappears after page reload
- You can click on names in chat to do basic actions like invite to party or add as friend
- Added chat commands "/z" and "/zone" to switch to Zone chat
- Added chat commands "/p" and "/party" to switch to Party chat
- Added some visual instructions to the starting quests
- Optimized performance which should reduce lags in Wave Dungeon
- Level ranking now shows correct max page
- Long words in chat now break
- Inventory now closes again after pressing the configured button to toggle it
- Clicking on the item amount in the quickbar now also switches to the item
- While in a group you no longer receive other items as are displayed in the wave dungeon reward screen.
- Fixed a bug through which you could die while the wave in the wave dungeon has already ended.
STEIN - Optimization Update
- Added Level Ranking
- Added Reconnect Button after "connection closed"
- Added Shop for "Dinko Matenda"
- Added visualization for Snare-Debuff
- Added new payment method "PayPal"
- Added new UI Font
- Added Buff/Debuff borders for better visibility
- Added Main Locations to World Map
- Items in shops are now sorted by item types
- DMG-Types are now displayed in the tooltips of Weapons (e.g. Nemesis)
- Added new screenshots
- Added Help section to the Player Hub
- Added possibility to close windows with "ESC"
- Many small improvements to the UI
- Dungeon Ranking is now sorted correctly
- Item Properties are now sorted correctly
- "Delusion" Tooltip ist now displayed correctly
- Fixed a bug where you received to many Gems from the Store
- Fixed some UI issues
STEIN - Cygluln Chamber Update
- Added over 40 new Items
- Added 7 new Quests
- Added new enemies
- Added Mana & Energy Potions
- Added Ranking System
- Added Healing and Dmg Weapons for Mana
- Added new items to the Store
- Added Wave Dungeon "Cygluln Chamber"
- Added animated projectiles
- Added blood-splash when player gets damage
- Added Pagination for NPC-Shops
- Added Dungeon Ranking to Player Hub
- Added new Player Stats window
- Players now despawn correctly after disconnect
- Potion of the same kind now share correctly the same cooldown
- Identical Tools now share correctly the same cooldown
STEIN - Bandit Cave Update
- Added over 120 new Items
- Added 16 new Quests
- Added new enemies
- Added Buffs: Enemies can damage you over time
- Respawn at Death-Location for Gems
- Enemies can now hit critical
- Base Damage from enemies now vary
- Scrolling combat text for heal and damage on yourself
- Zone chat shows number of active players in zone
- Holy Damage Modifier is now a Heal Modifier
- Fixed rounding of incoming damage after damage mitigation
STEIN - Southwind Acres Update
- Added over 100 new Items
- Added 20 new Quests
- Added new enemies
- You can now keep the attack-key pressed while fighting
- Enemies can no longer attack diagonal with melee attacks
- Added a sell-all button for traders
- Added a Features window to the start-screen
- Added a Press Kit
- Fixed a bug with the projectile speed of enemies
- Tooltips now have a min-size
- Optimized Quickbar rendering
STEIN - Northwind Farm Update
- Added Ranged Weapons
- Added Gloves
- Added Shoulders
- Added Headgear
- Added over 70 new Items
- Added 12 new Quests
- All dropped Items are now dropping on the ground
- Added a Bug Report button
- Added a Screenshot window to the start-screen
- Added a Requirements window to the start-screen
- Fixed some Tooltip bugs
- Fixed Enemy respawns
STEIN - Rusty Bucket Winery Update
- Added over 55 new items to the game
- Added 27 new quests to the game
- All dropped Items are now dropping on the ground
- Added a flashing animation if an item is on cooldown
- Added a chat window shortcut (default: Return/Enter Key)
- Fixed drag and drop for Edge Browser (still a little bit slow)
- Fixed some respawn areas
- Fixed displaying of other players over questgivers
- Fixed some mistranslations
STEIN - Interaction with speed Update
- Players are now 25% faster
- Enemies are now 25% faster
- Added a new Zone Chat usable for everyone
- Added a notification for mobile devices until it works properly
- Fixed a displaying Bug for Critical Chance in the stats-window
- Fixed some mistranslations
STEIN - Interface & Questlog Update
- Added the possibility to change your email in the options
- Added player name and level to the player life-bar
- Added an experience-bar
- Added a social-media-bar ingame
- Added quest rewards to the questlog
- Added needed items to the questlog
- changed font-size for better visibility
- Fixed many mistranslations
STEIN - Mobs, Blobs and more Update
- Added new Monsters to the world
- Added many new items to the game
- Added Gold-Drops
- Added Blobs
- Improved Interface
- Added new Item-Icons
- Fixed Player-Level calculation
STEIN - World Map Update
- Added a simple World Map
- Added the possibility to buy Full Account and Gems in the Shop
- Implemented a new Chat Window Design
- The Player Inventory now shows your character name and level
- Inventory now shows items correctly